Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Daily Routine

Most of us have habits or routines that we follow each day. Whether those habits are physical, spiritual, or mental in nature, time has shown that dedication to routine is a requirement for achievement and progress.

The power of routine applies to your MLM business, too. You probably use some of your products on a daily basis. I drink my Kyani (yum) every day and because I am doing something positive about my health it helps me to avoid eating foods that are less than healthy. Is my diet perfect? Hardly. But knowing that I am doing something simple everyday (Kyani) to improve my health sets the tone for my day and helps me make better eating decisions all day long. I suppose it is backwards logic in a way, but the cost of the Kyani is significant enough that I don't want to waste that investment in my health by making bad food choices later in the day. Yet, being human, sometimes I do...and it's nice to know that by drinking my Kyani that morning I am ahead of where I would have been otherwise, even if I can't avoid that piece of chocolate cake.

I'm also building habits as far as my Kyani business is concerned. So far I've managed to get a new blog entry completed every weekday...not always an easy task, but one that is bordering on being an established habit. I'm also trying to contact a certain number of people every day and let them know about my Kyani business. I attend the weekly meetings and keep in touch with those in my organization.

The beauty of a regular routine and good habits are that once they are established, we don't have to spend much time debating whether or not we will do them. They likely still entail an expenditure of time and effort, but we can appreciate that we are progressing and moving closer to achieving our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment